Earthbound

riku
Flaming Keyblade Ninja
Recently Collected
PS3Batman: Arkham City
PCPortal 2
DSPokemon White
November 17, 2010 05:59:27 PM   

Yo guys! I recently decided to play Earthbound. (For those who don't know what it is, it's and RPG for the SNES made by Nintendo. For those who have played Super Smash Brothers, Ness and Lucas are form this series.) My question to all of you is did any of you play it or intend to? I personally love it so far, but have not met many people who have even heard of it. Your thoughts?Big Grin

-Hero of Destiny Islands, Hyrule, Gotham City, Fourside, Namek, and anywhere else you might think of!-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Dollow
Rising E-Hero
November 17, 2010 06:10:42 PM   

I played it a little, but not much. I hope that it will be ported to the DS or something. But I love the Characters, here's hoping.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

riku
Flaming Keyblade Ninja
Recently Collected
PCPortal 2
DSPokemon White
November 17, 2010 06:14:38 PM   

Dollow Wrote:I played it a little, but not much. I hope that it will be ported to the DS or something. But I love the Characters, here's hoping.

Yeah there were rumours of a DS version with all 3 Mothers, (Earthbound was the only one translated for NA/EU. It was the second in the series in Japan. It's called Mother in Japan.) but the rumours were kinda dropped.Sad There are fan translations of Mother 1 and 3 though. I love the characters.Big Grin

-Hero of Destiny Islands, Hyrule, Gotham City, Fourside, Namek, and anywhere else you might think of!-

Dollow
Rising E-Hero
November 17, 2010 06:40:26 PM   

riku Wrote:Yeah there were rumours of a DS version with all 3 Mothers, (Earthbound was the only one translated for NA/EU. It was the second in the series in Japan. It's called Mother in Japan.) but the rumours were kinda dropped.Sad There are fan translations of Mother 1 and 3 though. I love the characters.Big Grin

Yeah, maybe. I perfer my DS so I wait, even if it's for my whole life.

riku
Flaming Keyblade Ninja
Recently Collected
PCPortal 2
DSPokemon White
November 17, 2010 10:04:43 PM   

Dollow Wrote:Yeah, maybe. I perfer my DS so I wait, even if it's for my whole life.

Sadly that's how long we may have to wait.Tongue

[youtube]vUFIO6GtThk[/youtube]

Translation: No we don't feel like translating Mother 3. Deal with it.
Man that Reggie.Tongue

bingo
Anjunabeats fan
November 18, 2010 12:20:36 AM   

I've heard of the games but i really have no intentions of playing any of them.Smile

PSN ID: Team_Dig_Dug
Steam ID: Team_Dig_Dug
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

riku
Flaming Keyblade Ninja
Recently Collected
PCPortal 2
DSPokemon White
November 18, 2010 05:12:52 PM   

bingo Wrote:I've heard of the games but i really have no intentions of playing any of them.Smile

Oh you've definitely gotta try it!Tongue If you enjoy RPGs a lot, than you'll love Earthbound. It's become one of my favourite RPGs of all time!Big Grin

Sidd
New Recruit
November 26, 2010 10:24:18 PM   

I played Earthbound when i was a kid, at a friend's house though, good dame Big Grin

Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
Any Earthbound fans? 16 March 25, 2009 01:02:44 AM
Last Post: tomarcus